Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

My busy, busy life :)

I learned one big lesson at this year's NOVACon -- Don't plan anything else for the same time frame.

Around 5 a.m. Thursday morning, not only was I working on some stuff for the event, I was also hurriedly pricing products for my new case at KK's Craft Mall. I'm happy about the opportunity to do that, but it made for some frantic last-minute work. Overall, though, it was a good weekend.

My friend Alex got married Friday night, and it was a beautiful service. I got to take some of the photographs, and I'm told some of them turned out pretty decently.

The LLAMA Today November issue will be distributed Friday during the First Friday Art Trail. I'll have more of the particulars on that tomorrow. As for the December issue, we have hit the ground running. I'm working on the cover story, which is about how local organizations encourage the future of art in West Texas, as well as a handful of other really cool stories.

I'm also doing a lot of painting and photography, as well as practicing piano and guitar to improve my skill.

Let's see...I don't think I've left anything out...anyway, it's a very fun, very busy time in my life :). I plan to post daily to the site with updates on everything, so be sure to check back often!

Namaste

No comments: