Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, November 21, 2008

A candid interview with Tom

Okay, I think I'm going to need some sort of intervention for my MySpace addiction. I never thought I'd be a MySpace kind of girl, but I just have so darn much fun with it.

Like today, for instance. I started playing with the MySpace IM and saw that Tom (With a capital T, yo) was online. On a lark, I messaged him, and to my great delight, he had an automated reply set. I decided to have some fun with it.
My "candid interview" went something like this:

Me: So are you excited to be interviewed by the one and only Bakka?

Tom: woo!

Me: I'm glad to hear that Tom. Is it okay if I call you Tom?

Tom: woo!

Me: Well you're sure excitable...anyway, on to my first question: How does it make you feel to know you are friends with everyone on MySpace?

Tom: woo!

Me: Glad to hear it. I'm sure if I had 250464747 friends, I may give a hearty "woo!" myself. So I see you're single. Do you have an active dating life?

Tom: woo!

Me: I see...well I'm sure a man with as much internets pull as you can date pretty much whoever you want. You know Tom, I get the feeling that you're a kinder, gentler internet superstar. If you could offer advice to someone who's having suicidal thoughts, what would that advice be?

Tom: woo!

Me: Yes, very deep. Forget your worries and just take joy in the moment. I knew you were a thinker. Now Tom, on to current events. Given the current economic crises around the world, do you hold out any hope for the future?

Tom: woo!

Me: So brave...keeping your chin up in the face of disaster. Now about the new president, what do you think of Obama?

Tom: woo!

Me: A fellow democrat. How refreshing! Well Tom, thank you for your time. I have really enjoyed this candid interview.

Tom: woo!

Me: Woo! to you too, Tom *sniff* Woo! to you too...

Keep in mind, this is only a joke. I'm sure most people could figure this out, but I in no way want people to think Tom actually said this stuff...his computer did. I'm sure he's a nice enough guy, and I'd hate for one gag to make people think badly of him. Plus, he'd probably unleash the fury of the internets if I got on his bad side :).

No comments: