Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

A fun and successful art show

I am excited about the success of my first-ever art show to coordinate, and am already planning another one in May.

For those of you who were unable to make the Jan. 2 Freedom of Expression Art Show, we had a lot of people come through, a lot of fun all around, and a good foundation for future shows.

I saw a lot of people involved in the show who were taking pictures, but didn't think to get names (d'oh!). However, if you took some pictures and want to share, I set up a group album at http://photobucket.com/Freedomofexpression. Even if you didn't take pictures, check it out :).

Anyway, I will keep everyone updated on the next show. If you want to exhibit, volunteer, or just say hi, drop me a line!

No comments: